Sunday, July 11, 2010

Well I am Back!

Yes I know, I haven't blogged since February! So much has happened, I don't really know where to start. So here is a quick run down. Sarah turned 6 on April 3, Joshua turned 9 on April 23rd and Easter was a blast. Sam was scared of the Easter Bunny, and everything else that is dressed up. Baseball started up again and we won 10 anytime tickets to the Hillcats. Relay happened in June and was awesome. I never realized how exhausting being on the committee could be, but I don't regret any of it. It was an awesome event and I am very proud of all of the Lynchburg Teams who raised so much money. I want a cure and I want it soon! Joshua and Sarah both finished off the school year with honor roll and Joshua rocked his SOL's passing all of them and getting a 600 (perfect) on one of them. Sarah went to Girl Scout Camp and fell in love with it, just like I did as a child!
Chad and I are doing great. I am so blessed to have found such an amazing man who cares for and loves me as much as he does. I know I drive him crazy sometimes but he sticks by me and encourages me everyday.
I am continually working on my relationship with God. The devil is trying to get me and has jumped practically in my face, has used people that I respected and loved and has not gotten me yet! PRAISE GOD! God is Good! I looked forward to these next few months as God shows me where He wants me to be and what He wants me to do. Hopefully I will get the message! Only by His Grace!

1 comment: