Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OK! So I have let it sit for a week and a half and I have controlled my anger a bit! But it has been hard to keep my mouth shut. So here goes!
Sam's birthday was last week. He turned 2! And I know that some people don't think it's a big deal, but I think ALL birthdays are special. We planned his party for a Sunday afternoon at my mother in law's house (she has a pool). Now here comes the part where I get mad. I have 3 sisters and Chad has 2 brothers, do you think they showed up or even called to wish him a Happy Birthday (well, Cissy did) I know that they must have had pressing engagements that could not have been avoided. (They better have) I know I shouldn't have been hurt by and Sam probably won't remember it but, I make sure I am at every birthday party that I'm invited to. And I know that you can't tell how angry I was (am) by what I am writing, but I thought I would cry that night, in fact I probably shed a few tears. Treat others as you would like to be treated, well do they want me to skip their kids' birthday parties, etc? Well, I'm not like that, if I'm invited then I will be there unless there is something that can't be avoided (like a death, sick child etc)
We had a great time and I loved celebrating my son's 2nd birthday! Even though some very important people were absent!

No comments:

Post a Comment