Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Heaven or Hell?

Well yesterday I experienced something I can honestly say I have never experienced before. My cousins' father passed away. Now, I have been around many people who have died and that is not my new experience. What was so different was that he didn't believe in God, Heaven, the devil or Hell. I have been struggling with it because it scares me. Everyone that I have know that has passed away has been a believer. I know what the Bible says and I believe it. But the thought of someone that I have meet (didn't know him) spending eternity in Hell really bothers me. No matter how hard my cousins tried to get him to accept Christ as his Lord and Savior, he refused. He continued to say there was no such thing. I am praying for my cousins because they are hurting so bad, not only because they have lost their father but because they know they will never see him again. I lost my father almost 6 years ago and it hurts so bad to miss him, but I know I will see him when the Lord calls me home. To know that you will never again see your father must hurt so bad. I pray for my cousins and hope they are able to find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment