Monday, August 30, 2010

What am I thinking?

Well I have decided that I want to loose some weight. I'm fat! I know, it's not a secret. I am not trying to loose the weight for my appearance, I have been worried about my heart. I have relatives that have had heart attacks (including my dad), and I have no desire to go through that. As I get older I worry that something will happen. So this morning I put Sam in the stroller and took a walk around the block. I did it, it was hard but I am determined to get healthier. It was just a short walk and I will make it longer as I feel I can. I want to be around for a long time, and I want to do whatever I can. Sam loved the walk and cried when I got back to the house and we had to go inside. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good for you!! I have made the plan to walk everyday after work. let me know if you want to set a time... and we could walk together once a week or so. :-)

    ReplyDelete