Thursday, August 13, 2009

My shadow

SO Joshua is away at camp this week. I miss him a bunch but not near as much as Sarah and Sam. Sam keeps crawling down the hall to see where his big brother is and when he gets to Joshua's room he looks up at me with sad puppy dog eyes. But Sarah is an entirely different story, she doesn't know what to do with her self. She follows me around like she is lost and needs to follow someone to find her way. I can't do anything by myself: she stands out in the hall while I use the bathroom, she follows me downstairs to do laundry, she is constantly asking me to do something for her "Mom, can I have some water" "Mom, can you play dress up with me" Mom, can you take me somewhere" I love my daughter but I can't wait to pick Joshua up tomorrow, I might actually be able to go to the bathroom in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment