Monday, August 10, 2009

A baby shower, and a wedding in one day!


Well Saturday was a day! (duh of course it was but it was a busy one to say the least)

At 1 o'clock on Saturday I went to a baby shower for an old friend of mine. It's sad that we have grown apart over the years, she was my best friend in high school and thinking back to that time I never thought we would be anything but best friends. But times change and people grow apart. She is pregnant with her first baby. She had a terrible miscarriage last year and I really wish I could have been there for her. I did the only thing I knew to do and I prayed for her. I had a miscarriage before Joshua was born and it was the hardest thing I had ever experienced, I just remembered how much I had needed prayer so I sent mine up for her. Another one of our close friends was there as well. So we had our picture taken together. It was a great party. I pray that Kristi will have healthy baby girl, she deserves it!

At 4 o'clock I went to my friend's son's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and fun reception. I love weddings and seeing two people commit themselves to each other is so moving! Following the wedding a reception was held downtown at The Ballroom. Everything was wonderful and my best to Mr and Mrs Daniel Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment