Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Bolgging Deleima

As I am reading my friends blogs and other people I have never met's blogs, I have come to realize that I'm not very good t it. I really enjoy doing it, it's almost like a diary, that I can share so I am not going to stop. Some blogs I read are poetic, beautiful, thought provoking, informative and just good reads. Mine on the other hand seems jumbled and chaotic. (probably why not that many people read it) I would love to be able to write wonderful and beautiful blogs, but that just doesn't seem possible. So please be patient with me as I attempt to share my feelings and goings on! And thanks for taking the time to read!

2 comments:

  1. the first step is spelling the title correctly ;) lol

    but seriously....
    I love to read your posts! Don't let other people make you feel inferior. The best blog is the blog that is written from the heart. I know that sounds goofy... but it's true. Just write what's on your mind, and it's always great! :-)
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on going! You will really enjoy it later on. I started blogging 5 years ago with the sole purpose of keeping our friends and family updated on Gracie since no one lived close by. Now it is my pride and joy and I LOVE sharing all the fun and wonderful moments that my children have.

    As for me, I am not as good about sharing the less than positive points. So, if you just read the blog you might think we were the Cleavers--but that is far from the truth.

    Keep going, and I promise you will cherish it in later years.

    And I DO read your blog!

    I read yours too Jill :)

    PS: Blogger doesn't find spelling mistakes in the title--that is so annoying!! If it weren't for spell check--no one would want to read what I wrote--who has time to type slowly and correctly with kids?!! :)

    ReplyDelete