Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a week!

Well, some of you know and some of you don't but Chad lost his job on Friday. It was a total shock. He was informed that there would be cutbacks but we didn't think he would be one of the ones to go! (Honestly I am a little glad he no longer works there) So our weekend was filled with insecurities (mine) and thoughts on the future (his). I worry about insurance, being diabetic causes many problems when it comes to insurance. Chad has been working on his resume and looking for jobs. All the while totally disrupting my schedule of how I work (I know this might sound mean but I truly think he might drive me NUTS). Chad has some prospects about side work that could keep us from drowning. Today he went back to his now former office and collected his things and picked up his last check. I feel sad for him, he worked for them for a long time and has some good friends there, it has to be hard on him, but of course he doesn't show it. My faith has been wavering this week, but now I feel that it is stronger. I have faith that God has a purpose for all of this and that He will see us through!
I will praise Him in the storm!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Nannette--I had no idea that you and your family were going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete